2011 93XRT Ski Excursion to Granite Peak!
January 19, 2011
Posted In News
We are excited to announce that booking is open for this years 93XRT Ski Excursion!! See the details below!
Join your favorite radio station 93XRT and DJ Jason Thomas on this full weekend trip to the biggest and best ski resort in the Midwest! Windy City Ski has once again taken care of all of the work so you can simply enjoy the ride…and what a ride it will be! We are whisking you away on our luxury charter coaches all the way to Granite Peak Ski Area in Wausau, Wisconsin for a weekend of skiing, riding and relaxing with your friends and favorite DJ from XRT! Talk to any local skier or snowboarder and they will tell you that Granite Peak is taller and has more runs than any other resort in the Midwest. Over the past nine years, Granite peak has experienced the largest expansion ever in the Midwest, including a new base area with two chalets, gift shop, heated outdoor patio and fire ring! Plus they have added seven new lifts including the COMET Express Chairlift, the longest/highest high-speed lift this side of the Rockies giving you speedy access to their 74 runs! Combine all of this with the luxury accommodations of the Courtyard Marriott, a private ski/snowboard shuttle for the weekend and hanging out with DJ Jason Thomas and you have a one of a kind ski and snowboard weekend! As we always do and our motto says, let us take care of the work….you just enjoy the ride!
Weekend Package Includes
- Ground Transportation: Roundtrip Charter Bus transportation Chicago to the Courtyard Marriott in Wausau, Wisconsin. Bus will depart Viking Ski Shop (3422 West Fullerton Ave)at 5:00pm Friday March 4th and return to the same location Sunday March 6th at 8:30pm.
- Lodging: 2 Nights Lodging at the Courtyard Marriott in Wausau, Wisconsin
- Lift Ticket: 2 day lift ticket at Granite Peak Ski Area
- Ski/Snowboard Shuttle Service: Shuttle service with ski/snowboard storage from the hotel to mountain and back at multiple designated times throughout the weekend
- Daily Breakfast: Your choice of 1 hot (includes full hot buffet breakfast) or 2 cold menu items at the Courtyard Cafe, a Marriot bistro located in the hotel lobby
- Saturday Night Party: A Saturday night party hosted by DJ Jason Thomas and Amstel Light!
- Bus Refreshments: Windy City Ski will provide non-alcoholic refreshments on the bus to/from Wausau, Wisconsin including soda, water, juice, and energy drinks. Amstel Light will provide the alcoholic beverages!